Postby Brandon » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm

great article Keyloh

:thumbup:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Re: How do we stop them....

Postby shorty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:40 pm

I wanted to share something that I stumbled upon that has helped to clear the chemtrails where I live in Redlands CA. I've been researching orgone energy and wanted to clear my home of all the EMF waves to protect myself and family from all the positive IONS that are cancer causing as well as other negative effects that come from wireless connections, microwaves, TV's, cell phones, smart meters, etc., etc., etc...

I came across a website located in Australia that sells orgone geoclense. It neutralizes all the negative activity in the home and even the property and converts it to good energy called Negative IONS. I purchased this product a few weeks ago and plugged it into a socket in my kitchen. It said that it would take 2 to 4 days to cleanse the home of all the bad energy. My daughter also purchased one after realizing the wonderful change in our home and she lives on the other side of Redlands. Both our homes have become orgone generators in the enviroment and the chemtrails that come anywhere near our homes shrink up and dissapate. When the skies are being heavily sprayed, our area still has blue skies! It's absolutely amazing! I've and watched them literally shrivel up and disappear. The price of this product in US$ was $145, but HEY!, that's a small price to pay to protect ourselves and our enviroment. EVery home should have one!

Google orgone geoclense and read about it. It doesn't mention chemtrails, but I'm no longer covered by them which is an extra added wonderful benefit! One great way to beat them!
shorty

Postby Brandon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:13 pm

shorty wrote:I wanted to share something that I stumbled upon that has helped to clear the chemtrails where I live in Redlands CA. I've been researching orgone energy and wanted to clear my home of all the EMF waves to protect myself and family from all the positive IONS that are cancer causing as well as other negative effects that come from wireless connections, microwaves, TV's, cell phones, smart meters, etc., etc., etc...

I came across a website located in Australia that sells orgone geoclense. It neutralizes all the negative activity in the home and even the property and converts it to good energy called Negative IONS. I purchased this product a few weeks ago and plugged it into a socket in my kitchen. It said that it would take 2 to 4 days to cleanse the home of all the bad energy. My daughter also purchased one after realizing the wonderful change in our home and she lives on the other side of Redlands. Both our homes have become orgone generators in the enviroment and the chemtrails that come anywhere near our homes shrink up and dissapate. When the skies are being heavily sprayed, our area still has blue skies! It's absolutely amazing! I've and watched them literally shrivel up and disappear. The price of this product in US$ was $145, but HEY!, that's a small price to pay to protect ourselves and our enviroment. EVery home should have one!

Google orgone geoclense and read about it. It doesn't mention chemtrails, but I'm no longer covered by them which is an extra added wonderful benefit! One great way to beat them!

You should take some pictures of the sky above while operating this device. Even some videos from your phone showing the difference in the sky compared to surrounding locales. Hopefully it's not a fire hazard leaving it plugged in unattended considering they don't tell you anything about the internal components, electrical consumption, and it doesn't appear to be UL listed.

If chemtrails are a prime concern, constructing a 'Chembuster' might be more appropriate considering the scale of application. Chembusters use no electricity and are rated at 20 + miles of area instead of several hundred feet.

cbplans.jpg
cbplans.jpg (50.24 KiB) Viewed 6700 times

cloudbuster-materials.jpg

woodentemplatesjpg.jpg
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby Marley » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey Brandon!

I made a chembuster a few yrs ago, and have had it in my garden for the past 4 yrs. Unfortunately it does not keep the chemtrails away, but I have noticed quite a few times, that it might have seemed to have a bluer sky just above the CB, but that could be coincidence. I would be more convinced if on an overcasted sky, that I would see a blue hole in the sky... that would tell me, that the CB is actually working.

I studied long and hard, all of the plans and materials used to build one, so I doubt that I contructed it incorrectly, which had crossed my mind...

I also have to add, that I have a huge antenna area about 5 kilometers away, so my little chembuster, which is actually taller than 6ft, and I have so many crystals in that thing... even stuck crystals inside of each pipe, with points on each ends... might not be enough, for all of those positive IONS emitting from those large antennaes.

Look up IBB, those are the antennaes we have near us...
Marley

Postby Brandon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 am

Hi Marley,

Thank you for joining and for the insight. I applaud your efforts and construction of one of these units yourself!!! That is fantastic!! Those antennas nearby could very well be interfering with your CB. Take care.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion