More than 100 illegal aliens found living in Houston house

Comments and questions

More than 100 illegal aliens found living in Houston house

Postby Brandon » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:19 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/more-100-people-found-house-texas-001610932.html

More than 100 people found in house in Texas

By RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI

HOUSTON (AP) — A house overflowing with more than 100 people presumed to be in the U.S. illegally was uncovered just outside Houston on Wednesday, a police spokesman said.

The suspected stash house was found during a search for a 24-year-old woman and her two children, a 7-year-old girl and a 5-year-old boy, that were reported missing by relatives late Tuesday after a man failed to meet them as planned at an undisclosed location on the city's north side, said John Cannon, a spokesman for the Houston Police Department. Many of the people in home that authorities said appeared to be part of a human smuggling operation were dressed only in undergarments and they were sitting in in filthy conditions and surrounded by trash bags full of old clothing, Cannon said.

When police opened the door to the home they found "a large, large group of people, some sitting on top of one another, very confined spaces," Cannon said. "They yell out the woman's name to see if she is in there, and she emerges with the two children. They're OK."

The single-family home, in southern Harris County, is about 1,500-square-feet, Cannon said. At first, officers saw only a mattress on the floor and a refrigerator in an exterior room. It was when they went further into the house that they found the people — 94 men, all in their undergarments and shoeless, 15 women and the woman with her two children — lying in filth in several small rooms, all with access to one bathroom and no hot water.

Many of the women said they had been in the house for three or four days, he said. One woman said she had been there for 15 days. All of them said they were hungry, thirsty and tired.

"It was just filth, very squalid-like conditions inside. Trash bags with clothing piled as high as you can see," Cannon said. "They were very surprised at the numbers of people inside. Some were just sitting on top of one another because there was just no room."

Authorities said five men have been arrested.

Houston police have handed the investigation over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ICE spokesman Greg Palmore said it has been five years since officials uncovered a house in the Houston area with this many people inside. In 2012, a house with 86 people was discovered, he said.

ICE took the people in the home into custody and they will be questioned and fed, Palmore said. The people were primarily from Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador, he said. Two of the people, a pregnant woman and a man, have been taken to a hospital for unknown treatment, he added. Although Palmore said it was too early to say whether this was part of a human trafficking operation, he said it appeared that way.

Houston sits about seven hours from the Mexican border, making it a popular route for immigrants, Palmore explained.

"Houston is significant for the highway corridors that make up Houston, I-45 and I-10. With those two traffic corridors you can pan out anywhere in the United States," Palmore said. "And it's very easy to assimilate into the communities here."

The home was found after Houston police were tipped off that the woman and children they were looking for may have been taken there. Cannon said police set up surveillance points outside the house early Wednesday and pulled over a car with two men inside for a routine traffic stop when they saw them leaving the driveway. Handguns and documents that suggested illegal activity were found in the car, leading police to detain the two men and enter the house, he said.

After the people were removed and a count began, three men attempted to flee on foot, Cannon said. Those men have also been detained and are suspected of illegal activity as well. In addition, police found two coops with hundreds of chickens on the property that are part of an investigation into illegal cock-fighting, he said.

Police have not identified the suspects.

------------

The problem with this illegal immigration is that the immigrants do not give a shit about this country. They just come here for work, THAT'S IT. They couldn't care less about becoming "American", they just want to retain their language and culture while reaping the benefits of this country.

When 100 people enter your country without legal approval, that is illegal immigration. When 11 to 14 million people enter your country without approval, your country has been INVADED. It is a catastrophic domestic security failure. Every incumbent should be fired by the american people and replaced. No excuses. The problem is most americans are political sheep dumbbells and have never understood, that they are the boss and their hot air political representatives in the expensive suits are simply employees. We have been betrayed and the first step to protect our national security is firing every single incumbent and replace them. They betrayed and us and cannot protect us..

THis problem is exponentially BIGGER than our government will admit. This is an assault on our country, an infiltration if you will and our government is STILL waffling on whther this is really a big issue. I am sick of the lies, I am sick of the deceit, I am sick of half truths, I am sick sending money to others and ignoring our own back yard and its citizens.

WHEN ARE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY GOING TO GET TOGETHER AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND GOVERNMENT? WHEN?

Thank God I live in Virginia and not some bass-ackwards state like Texas.

Must show proof of legal residency before any benefits are granted.
Only legal residents are allowed admission to our Universitys.
We use E-verify.

Although we are required by federal law to edcuate them in the public school system, we recently enacted alw where you had t establish proof of legal residency to qualify for programs such as the lunch program. All of the sudden 100s of hispanics quit showing up to out schools!

GOD BLESS VIRGINIA, we may have our problems but cockroaches aint one of them.

When a strategy has been tried repeatedly and has failed, intelligent people usually look to try alternative approaches. I understand that there has been 7 amnesties. They essentially "solve" the immigration crime problem by providing legal status to all or large numbers of the violators. The huge flaw in this is the amnesties have provided incentive for more immigration crime.

Call 202-225-0600 and tell Speaker Boehner that America does not need or want amnesty. His office is being flooded with pro-amnesty voices so please make sure that your perspective is crystal clear.

Start out with, "I am opposed to any form of amnesty for those who have broken our immigration laws." Follow up with:

Our immigration laws do not separate families. Anyone leaving the U.S. under any circumstances is free to take his or her family.

Amnesty doesn’t work—it will just encourage more illegal immigration. The 1986 amnesty led to an increase in illegal immigration and the mess that we have today.

In the early 80's the house next door to us sold, the new owner immediately painted it PINK, and from that day on we saw nothing but Hispanics (men, women and children) moving in & out. This house was only 1 1/2 miles from the freeway ( North Hollywood, Calif. ) this was the beginning of the illegal onslaught. Nothing has gotten better since then, only worse. My old hometown, now looks like Tijuana, billboards in Spanish, rolling vendors selling corn/mayonnaise. In 2000 I was visiting my ill mother, I went into KFC to get some lunch, I walked out empty handed...no one could speak English....since my mom died, I have no reason to venture into that cesspool of an area again..thanks to the dirty lying politicians that only want the votes, you know THEY are living in a beachfront property, not waking up in the ghettos that illegals turn our neighborhoods into....

What a mess , this is only one of dozens in the Houston area I'm sure . If you are not from Texas and you travel down to Houston , alot of the areas you wouldn't believe you are not in Mexico and it's a real shiphole just like Mexico as well . Houston cops rarely travel to these locations and the law can be broken pretty easy with no authority arouns and lagging response times if an emergency comes up ,several of the bars are open until 3-4 or later illegally and... past 2 AM in some areas you are almost certain to get hit by a drunk mexican with no insurance and also same night you can see many trucks and cars in ditches late at night from the same.

My Grandfather was a WWII and Korean War veteran. In ’93, he was killed by an illegal immigrant that was driving drunk. That person had been arrested 2 times before for DUI and Public Intoxication prior to the fatal accident that claimed my Paw Paw’s life. I understand that many people come to this Great country of ours in search of better lives for themselves and their loved ones. However their quest should not be at the cost of our Great Country or its citizens.
Follow the law. Do it the right way.

I find it absolutely appalling that the US is somehow to blame for this illegal immigrant situation. Nothing is said or done to Mexico for letting their country go to hell in a hand basket where millions of its citizens would rather live in the squalor of a house like this and subject themselves to inhumane conditions just to escape their mother country. The Mexican government should be the laughing stock of the world and should be held accountable for these people.

Hempstead Middle School Principal Amy Lacey was placed on administrative leave back in December for her announcement. At the time, ProEnglish covered the story in the “English in the News” section on our website. Three months later, we learned that the school board will not renew her contract.

In a press release from last evening, ProEnglish Executive Director Robert Vandervoort called it “an outrage” that the school board “caved in to vocal multilingual pressure groups and fired a well-meaning principal.” He also noted that Hempstead Middle School is a taxpayer-supported institution. In addition, Vandervoort referenced the federal court of appeals case Silva v. Catholic Diocese of Wichita, which ruled that schools have a right to require that English be spoken by students.

ProEnglish is in the process of contacting Ms. Lacey, and we intend to assist her in any way possible. Ms. Lacey’s predicament bears some resemblance to another case ProEnglish is currently involved with. As many of you have heard, Arizona nursing student Terri Bennett was suspended from her college and viciously insulted by administrators for simply requesting that English be the language spoken in her classes.

We are continuing to provide significant support to Terri as her case makes its way through the legal process. The cases of Ms. Bennett and Ms. Lacey show the importance of making English our official language.
PLEASE JOIN PROENGLISH AND FIGHT TO HAVE ENGLISH DECLARED OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE! UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU PREFER TO LEARN SPANISH!

Every border state faces this problem, when you do not live in one you are really unaware of the problem, this has been going on for over 30 years, this is the failure of both Democrats and Republicans because they could close the southern border and do not, it is the safety of the American people that is at stake as people from all over the world cross at the southern border because they can! Canada is a civilized country and a great neighbor, to the south if you have money to pay someone they help you cross, shame on our federal government for forcing 11 million illegals on us.

-'and are suspected of illegal activity as well.'- Smuggling or at least holding as hostages criminal illegal invaders - isn't Illegal activity? Sounds like human traffiking of criminal illegal invaders, handguns, #$%$-fighting and probably drugs (which seem to go hand in hand with all of the above) - Really great PROOF that these people (you know criminal illegal invaders) - are TRULY coming to America to make a better life and to add to America. They are just moving the criminality and drug cartels North. DEPORT THEM ALL.

If this were any other country, things would be handled right, in regards to illegal aliens - including MEXICO. #$%$? This shiz is way out of hand. Mexico doesn't contribute to anything, won't go to war for the United States, what does the US have to gain from them? Yet, we take all their people in, who break all of our laws and get treated better than our own homeless. Mexico wouldn't allow this to happen. Gosh, I am so sick of hearing, reading, and seeing this happen everyday and nothing is being done about it. I don't have compassion for people who knowingly break the law. Mexico needs to learn how to take care of their own people. For those Mexicans out here that claim they are taking "their land" back...NO, It is NOT your land! You lost it, that's just the way how it works. But, I guess for some, sadly a LOT, they won't and never will understand this.

When will we have a Memorial Day for Americans killed by illegal aliens?
With Memorial day upon us, we honor the memory of all of those who have died in the service of their country. However, while politicians across the nation will be encouraging us to remember how those Americans died, our elected officials want us simply to forget how many of our fellow citizens die every year at the hands of illegal aliens...You see, they died in a different kind of war.
Despite the false rhetoric spilling from Presidents Bush and Obama not every illegal alien comes here simply to work. In fact, many of them come here to cause mayhem in our streets. One consequence of an open border is the murder of many American citizens.

Let's see, my first thought at reading the headline was "they're all here illegally." Seeing the pictures, it appears ALL will get FREE healthcare ... and food stamps ... and someone will have an anchor baby while here ... and none will probably get deported. I'm sick to death of hearing about illegals! If you're here illegally, you get NO assistance. Why our government will give my money I had to pay in taxes to someone who refuses to come here legally, to be an American, and who refuses to learn to speak English really #$%$ me off. Oh wait ... they're voters. That's right. They don't need voter registration cards to vote like citizens. Go figure.

If Mexico and the central and south American countries would take care of their own the united states would not be these peoples destination!!!!! The United States gives millions to an added billions of dollar our tax monies to these and other countries. Yet these peoples governments squander our tax dollars, continue to suppress its people, and encourage their citizens to cross our borders illegally while the united states continues to give these countries money. Even the president of Mexico encourages its citizens to cross illegally and expect us to except it and take care of their citizens. This is NUTS!!! But true!!!!

AND THIS IS WHY CALIFORNIA IS bankrupt
A new report shows that as many as 125,000 young California immigrants may qualify for an expansion of Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program.

ya'll want to see a sick man just ask Obama about kevin Jennings the one he put in there to run the schools and to teach our childern .look it up .make me want to vomit.and obama is tell your children to kiss his a,s,s the illegals are more important then the American children are. illegals can come over here and get a free education and college degree, why the American children has to pay full price and the illegals have never paid a dime to this country.the illegals have more rights then the americans

This is happening everywhere and has been for years. Not sure why this is making the news right now. 10 years ago in Dallas, my housekeeper (legal) ask me to take her to an apartment so she could take her nephew a chicken. I did and the place looked just like this hundreds of Mexicans walking around and inside and out of this one small two bed apt. Filthy men in a filth ridden apartment where a few women with young children stayed. I asked her what was going on and she said these are the men who didn't get work that day. So what you have here are a few of all who stay there because the rest were picked up for work at some covered pavilion the city builds where Mexicans can stand and wait for people to come get them for the day.

One of the "Dreamer Dividends" is a 37% increase in Emergency Services calls in the last 6 years in the Houston Area. Over 70% of all 911 calls in Harris County come from the Sharpstown Triangle a/k/a "Dreamerland."
One of the many "quality of life enhancements" the rest of us now face is longer response times to Emergency calls, and the budgetary battles now occurring related to the increased demand for services and the budget reductions for those services. There has even been talk of "rolling brown outs" of Emergency Services coverages through the city to compensate for budgetary shortfalls.

Actual violent crime is skyrocketing in the those neighborhoods, but thanks to militant "non-assimilation" and the refusal to cooperate with law enforcement, the "reported" crime figures are much lower than the actual occurrences of violent crime. Thus, the Mayor can claim "crime" is decreasing, when, in fact, the opposite is actually occurring. (Gang activity is up over 200% in Sharpstown, Violent crime is up over 300% over a 10 year period based on information from HPD investigation, these numbers however are probably low, due, again to the "wall of silence")

Thanks, Mayor Parker!

Surprise, surprise; Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisanWashington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania(59%).The study focused on eight major welfare programs that cost the government $517 billion the year they were examined. They include Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the disabled, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), a nutritional program known as Women, Infants and Children (WIC), food stamps, free/reduced school lunch, public housing and health insurance for the poor (Medicaid).Food assistance and Medicaid are the programs most commonly used by illegal immigrants, mainly on behalf of their American-born children who get automatic citizenship. On the other hand, legal immigrant households take advantage of every available welfare program, according to the study, which attributes it to low education level and resulting low income.The highest rate of welfare recipients come from the Dominican Republic (82 %), Mexico and Guatemala (75%) and Ecuador (70%), according to the report, which says welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents.

On Thursday, police in Winston-Salem arrested Luis Enrique Marin Noyola, 20, after he reportedly broke into a home and raped a toddler.
The rape occurred in the early morning hours of March 9.

The News & Record reported:
Winston-Salem police were called to an apartment on Bruce Street. At that time they were told a man entered the apartment about 3:40 a.m., sexually assaulted a 5-year-old and fled.

During the course of their investigation, detectives learned that the child is actually, only 3-years-old.

Noyola has been charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sex offense, indecent liberties with a child and first-degree burglary.

They broke the law when they came here. They broke it knowingly and willingly because they were unwilling to wait in line and enter legally.

They broke the law again when they obtained false documents in order to get a job.

They showed both disregard and contempt for the rule of law by doing so. They put their own wants and needs ahead of the law.

If they can selectively choose which laws to obey and which laws to ignore, what other laws are they also willing to disregard?

By falsely filing for unemployment and food stamps once again they put what they want ahead of what is required by the law.

In short, they have demonstrated an attitude of total disregard for this country, its citizens, and its laws.

They have not come here because they admire the United States and desire to become citizens.

They have not come to assimilate into American society by learning our language, our culture, or our history. In point of fact, they actively resist assimilation, and cry 'racist' when we try to require them to do so.

They have not come because of the values we hold dear. Indeed, their very first action upon entering the country was to show contempt for those values.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It is a tenet of our society.

They have come for one purpose, and one purpose only; to skim what they can from this country for themselves, and they care nothing about how they accomplish it. Lie, cheat, steal, scam the system, legal or illegal, it makes no difference to them.

And now we have hypocritical, fawning, politicians pandering for a vote, and disingenuous 'activist' judges deliberately turning a blind eye to the deceit, (or worse, condoning it), telling us that we should forgive and forget this disrespect to our country, and insult to our values because these transgressors happen to be hispanic. Even more outrageously, they are advocating rewarding them for their selfish and arrogant attitude and bad manners!

Politicians prostituting themselves for votes, and condoning illegal actions.

That can never be. That cannot stand!

No amnesty for those that have broken our laws with such callous contempt.

Not now, not ever!

An illegal alien brutally murdered Laura Wilkerson's 18-year-old son in Texas, tied his body up, and then doused him with gasoline before burning him.

Wilkerson recalled the harrowing details on Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, yet her story has gone unheard in the broader press.

Maria Espinoza, the director of the Remembrance project that memorializes Americans who were killed by illegal immigrants, told host and Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon that such crimes "happen every day" in America, even in states far from the border. But the mainstream media, Espinoza said, often do not report on illegal immigrants who have murdered Americans in states like Virginia, Tennessee, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington.

Espinoza said incidents remain local ones and are "shared" and actually suppressed.

"We don't even hear the person was here illegally in the country," she said.

Wilkerson told the harrowing tale of how her 18-year-old son was killed on what started out as "just a normal school day." Wilkerson's maternal instinct took over when her son did not answer a text from her around 1:30 pm and she went to the school to look for him. While driving around, Wilkerson saw her son's truck parked by a dumpster at a strip mall. After police found her son's backpack and shoes in the dumpster, she suspected the worst.

Wilkerson would later find out that an illegal alien, who would have been eligible for citizenship under the DREAM Act, brutally murdered her son after he offered to give him a ride home. The illegal alien would later testify--without showing remorse--that he punched her son so hard in the nose that he went blind and kicked him in the stomach so hard that Josh's liver and spleen sliced. After ultimately strangling Josh to death, the illegal immigrant then tied Josh up, took him to a field, doused him with gas and burned him. The illegal immigrant was sentenced to life in prison this January.

Espinoza said such crimes were 100% preventable if the nation's immigration laws are enforced. Wilkerson agreed, recalling how her son's murder had been in court days before he killed her son because the illegal alien had stalked an ex-girlfriend. Similar incidents have occurred in states like Virginia, where the illegal alien who stabbed a Virginia teenager to death after asking her for a ride to the hospital had been detained months before the murder

Wilkerson emphasized that the country had to "enforce the laws that are in place and secure the border" so even illegal alien criminals who are deported are not able to just walk back into the country because "our borders are open."

She sad those like Rep. Steve King (R-IA) who have stood up against illegal immigration "were brave" for doing so and those like Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) who have supported comprehensive immigration reform that would grant amnesty to illegal immigrants disgust her.

"That just makes me sick," Wilkerson said. "Until it happens to one of their children or their grandkids they are not going to see it the same way."

Espinoza said the Remembrance Project is engaging in a national campaign to memorializing the victims of illegal immigrants--like Wilkerson's son--on quilts in every state.

She said Americans needed to tell lawmakers to focus on America, Americans, the debt, and citizens who are out of work.

"There is absolutely no urgency to address illegal aliens or illegal aliens's children," Espinoza said. "They need to focus on American families."

Wilkerson said her son had dreams of going into the military like his brother and was a "compassionate" and "gentle" kid who "did not have an enemy."

But now that her son is gone, Wilkerson said the illegal alien who murdered her son had "more rights than he did." Because the illegal alien lived in a so-called sanctuary city, Wilkerson recalled that police could not even ask him the immigration status of his parents when they arrested him.

"I don't understand it at all," Wilkerson said.
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion