Goodbye everyone.

Comments and questions

Goodbye everyone.

Postby MedicoNisaba » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 am

Hello,

I hate to be a downer around the 'Holidays', but I've realized that it's too late to stop any of the horrible things discussed here. The masses have been too stupid for too long and there's no turning back; we're doomed.

Our ending will be similar to 1984, George Orwell (Eric Blair) was ex British Intelligence and he knew a lot of the globalist plans. No mention of chemtrails, but most of the dystopian garbage mentioned in the book has already happened to us or is about to.

In the end, we'll all love Big Brother, the few that manage to escape their clutches will be short-lived and miserable. We allowed them to get away with it and now we couldn't possibly stop it, let alone reverse the damage.

:cry: :thumbdown:
MedicoNisaba

Re: Goodbye everyone.

Postby dslayermo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Stay well Medico.
dslayermo

Postby Brandon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 pm

We'll miss you Medico, take care.
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby Iwasblind » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 pm

This could be a too late goodbye. This week was bad (spraying wise) here. I listen to What on earth is happening and I get some comfort by hearing him say "I serve the truth; I don't do this for other people."
Iwasblind

Postby Brandon » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Iwasblind wrote:This could be a too late goodbye. This week was bad (spraying wise) here. I listen to What on earth is happening and I get some comfort by hearing him say "I serve the truth; I don't do this for other people."

That is a good quote!
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion