LA County illegals to receive $650M in hand-outs

Comments and questions

LA County illegals to receive $650M in hand-outs

Postby Brandon » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:32 pm

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/09/16/undocumented-la-county-parents-projected-to-receive-650m-in-welfare-benefits/

Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits

Thanks for  the handouts gringo.jpg
Thanks for the handouts gringo.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 7884 times

September 16, 2013 2:50 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.

Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.

An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement. “These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education.”

---------------

I've often wondered, if we scaled back decisions to an actual voting level what would happen. You go in the voting booth, you have a check box by a question. It reads: "I want to fully pay for and subsidize marauding criminals". Then you pick "yes or no". It's that simple. If you pick "yes", you will have extra taxes and levies placed upon you to bear the extra weight of the illegal alien invasion. Let all those bleeding hearts foot the bill for this insanity. Maybe when LEGAL 'muricans are giving up 90% of their earned income to pay for their illegal neighbors Cadillac Escalade, Satellite tv, Iphone7, time-share and cinco de mayo celebrations they will see things differently. Then again, maybe not...

:roll:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Re: LA County Illegals to receive $650M in hand-outs

Postby dslayermo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:10 am

"I've often wondered, if we scaled back decisions to an actual voting level what would happen. You go in the voting booth, you have a check box by a question. It reads: "I want to fully pay for and subsidize marauding criminals". Then you pick "yes or no". It's that simple. If you pick "yes", you will have extra taxes and levies placed upon you to bear the extra weight of the illegal alien invasion. Let all those bleeding hearts foot the bill for this insanity. Maybe when LEGAL 'muricans are giving up 90% of their earned income to pay for their illegal neighbors Cadillac Escalade, Satellite tv, Iphone7, time-share and cinco de mayo celebrations they will see things differently. Then again, maybe not..."

I quit voting. It's a joke, complete fraud. No one is going to tell me those voting cards and electronic scanners are not manipulated.

Everything about this nation and its "leaders" is fake, fraudulent, nefarious, and malevolent to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
dslayermo

Re: LA County Illegals to receive $650M in hand-outs

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:11 pm

dslayermo wrote:"I've often wondered, if we scaled back decisions to an actual voting level what would happen. You go in the voting booth, you have a check box by a question. It reads: "I want to fully pay for and subsidize marauding criminals". Then you pick "yes or no". It's that simple. If you pick "yes", you will have extra taxes and levies placed upon you to bear the extra weight of the illegal alien invasion. Let all those bleeding hearts foot the bill for this insanity. Maybe when LEGAL 'muricans are giving up 90% of their earned income to pay for their illegal neighbors Cadillac Escalade, Satellite tv, Iphone7, time-share and cinco de mayo celebrations they will see things differently. Then again, maybe not..."

I quit voting. It's a joke, complete fraud. No one is going to tell me those voting cards and electronic scanners are not manipulated.

Everything about this nation and its "leaders" is fake, fraudulent, nefarious, and malevolent to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You got that right brother!!! :clap:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion