Page 2 of 2

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:15 pm
by Brandon
dslayermo wrote:That's why I mention the media so often.

They don't have to hide anything... they don't have to change the script or playbook...


the media does it all for them.



Agreed! The media has an agenda and unbiased reporting is not on it. Besides that, the rampant 'Yellow Journalism' has never been so prolific! 'Murica reached it's intellectual pinnacle many years ago, we've been degenerating as a society ever since. I mean come on, cell phones were a huge breakthrough in technology, imagine nearly instantaneous communication, voice to voice. How the fuck did we regress back to typing out contrived sentences, on tiny little screens, reduced to nearly illiterate 'shorthand' because the texting process is so lengthy and involved. If that isn't the stupidest, most asinine chain of events I don't know what is. Changes like this only further underscore the malleability of human behavior and logical reasoning skills...

*sigh*

:roll:

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 pm
by Regg
Brandon wrote:'Murica reached it's intellectual pinnacle many years ago, we've been degenerating as a society ever since. I mean come on, cell phones were a huge breakthrough in technology, imagine nearly instantaneous communication, voice to voice. How the fuck did we regress back to typing out contrived sentences, on tiny little screens, reduced to nearly illiterate 'shorthand' because the texting process is so lengthy and involved. If that isn't the stupidest, most asinine chain of events I don't know what is. Changes like this only further underscore the malleability of human behavior and logical reasoning skills...

*sigh*

:roll:


Not only have the masses degenerated back to technology equivalent to the telegraph, but they're paying for the privilege to use it! The amount of data and strain to a carrier's network from a text message is miniscule compared to a phone call. Yet, until very recently, this was the cell phone companies favorite way to jack up someone's bill and further sodomize their customer base. Nevermind the health risks of carrying an open microwave next to your genitals....

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm
by Brandon
Regg wrote:
Brandon wrote:'Murica reached it's intellectual pinnacle many years ago, we've been degenerating as a society ever since. I mean come on, cell phones were a huge breakthrough in technology, imagine nearly instantaneous communication, voice to voice. How the fuck did we regress back to typing out contrived sentences, on tiny little screens, reduced to nearly illiterate 'shorthand' because the texting process is so lengthy and involved. If that isn't the stupidest, most asinine chain of events I don't know what is. Changes like this only further underscore the malleability of human behavior and logical reasoning skills...

*sigh*

:roll:


Not only have the masses degenerated back to technology equivalent to the telegraph, but they're paying for the privilege to use it! The amount of data and strain to a carrier's network from a text message is miniscule compared to a phone call. Yet, until very recently, this was the cell phone companies favorite way to jack up someone's bill and further sodomize their customer base. Nevermind the health risks of carrying an open microwave next to your genitals....


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well said!!

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 am
by dslayermo
I love this forum!!!

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:04 pm
by Brandon
dslayermo wrote:I love this forum!!!


Hell yeah!!!

:thumbup:

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 pm
by dslayermo
Anyone know where Senator Paul Wellstone was from?
Mel Carnahan?

What really happened on Ron Browns flight?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/21 ... ssination/

http://www.dangerouslogic.com/ron_brown.html

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:18 pm
by dslayermo
More.

phpBB [video]






Published on Dec 6, 2013

On the night of September 11th, 1994 an airplane was allegedly stolen from a small airport near Aberdeen, Maryland and flown directly toward the White House and through the most protected airspace in the entire country. This plane was allegedly flown by a man who was drunk, and high on cocaine, and never completed his flight training.

The anti-aircraft system didn't work around the white house, and the plane, which had allegedly been on radar for 7 minutes was never reported to the secret service and no warning was given.

The plane then allegedly glided silently toward the white house lawn, where it skid, took out some shrubs and ended up slamming into the wall of the white house right below where the presidents bedroom is, breaking a window and "scratching" a wall.

There were a number of temporary structures set up outside the White House - in the form of temporary bleachers which were later moved. The shrubs were re-planted and everything was cleaned up by the next day.

The Cessna was then covered with a tarp, to make sure its identification numbers could not be seen and was removed from the scene.

Instead of being treated like a crime scene, all of the evidence was removed as quickly as possible, most of it during the dead of night.

Even after this event, people from the "intelligence community" came forward talking about how they were worried terrorists would use civilian aircraft for an attack, so, how is it possible that less than a decade later most of the high-ranking officials could be so surprised and "caught off guard" that terrorists would use civilian aircraft for an attack in 2001?

How is it possible there is no video evidence from any of the White House security, or security around the White house that could confirm that this airplane was even flying through the area? Not one video? Only two bums can confirm they saw a light and heard an explosion - the other bum says it was two explosions.

How is it possible that the surface to air missiles never seem to work when our most protected airspace and buildings are threatened?- jets are never scrambled and there are such problems with "communication" when we are spending billions- if not trillions of dollars on national security for just these types of scenarios?

Is it a coincidence that both Sept 11th 1994, and Sept 11th 2001

-Slow flying, civilian aircraft avoided being intercepted after doing U-turns over protected airspace and being on radar for a long time.
-Avoided having surface to air missiles fire upon them, or being intercepted in any way.
-"Bounced off the lawn", and hit the bottom level of secure targets.
-Had their radar transponders turned off.
-Did not injure anyone high-up in our government.
-Were used as "warnings" that things needed to be upgraded and increase security.
-Were a "complete surprise".
-Had temporary structures set up in front of the "impact locations" - 1994: Temporary bleachers 2001- 9 foot tall reals of wire sitting right in front of the area.
-Debris would be carried away covered with a tarp concealing it.
-Regular "Crime Scene" protocols would be completely abandoned.
-No video evidence would be released proving anything (5 frames from 2001 is not video, that's stop-action bullshit).

The list really goes on and on.. 1994 seems to be not only a dry run, but a "foreshadowing event" for 2001- to test the waters, see how much people ask to see video evidence, and see to what extent they buy a ridiculous story.

On an interesting "Side Note Coincidence" Bill Clinton visited the town that the alleged airplane was taken from the day before the event.

"Press Briefing by Dee Dee Myers
September 8, 1994
The White House: Office of the Press Secretary

MS. MYERS: Just one quick schedule addition. The President will go to Aberdeen, Maryland on Sunday morning, to the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, to a chapel for a prayer service. It's an active AmeriCorps program on an active military base there, and we'll have more details of exactly the timing tomorrow, but that will be the first AmeriCorps event"

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pi...

The alleged hijacker Frank Eugene Corder (and his brother) lived in Aberdeen, the same town Clinton visited the day before and the airport was allegedly hijacked from Harford County Airport- which is in Aberdeen Maryland.

Category

Education
License

Standard YouTube License

Re: Airliners as assasination tools

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:28 pm
by Brandon
dslayermo wrote:More.

phpBB [video]






Published on Dec 6, 2013

On the night of September 11th, 1994 an airplane was allegedly stolen from a small airport near Aberdeen, Maryland and flown directly toward the White House and through the most protected airspace in the entire country. This plane was allegedly flown by a man who was drunk, and high on cocaine, and never completed his flight training.

The anti-aircraft system didn't work around the white house, and the plane, which had allegedly been on radar for 7 minutes was never reported to the secret service and no warning was given.

The plane then allegedly glided silently toward the white house lawn, where it skid, took out some shrubs and ended up slamming into the wall of the white house right below where the presidents bedroom is, breaking a window and "scratching" a wall.

There were a number of temporary structures set up outside the White House - in the form of temporary bleachers which were later moved. The shrubs were re-planted and everything was cleaned up by the next day.

The Cessna was then covered with a tarp, to make sure its identification numbers could not be seen and was removed from the scene.

Instead of being treated like a crime scene, all of the evidence was removed as quickly as possible, most of it during the dead of night.

Even after this event, people from the "intelligence community" came forward talking about how they were worried terrorists would use civilian aircraft for an attack, so, how is it possible that less than a decade later most of the high-ranking officials could be so surprised and "caught off guard" that terrorists would use civilian aircraft for an attack in 2001?

How is it possible there is no video evidence from any of the White House security, or security around the White house that could confirm that this airplane was even flying through the area? Not one video? Only two bums can confirm they saw a light and heard an explosion - the other bum says it was two explosions.

How is it possible that the surface to air missiles never seem to work when our most protected airspace and buildings are threatened?- jets are never scrambled and there are such problems with "communication" when we are spending billions- if not trillions of dollars on national security for just these types of scenarios?

Is it a coincidence that both Sept 11th 1994, and Sept 11th 2001

-Slow flying, civilian aircraft avoided being intercepted after doing U-turns over protected airspace and being on radar for a long time.
-Avoided having surface to air missiles fire upon them, or being intercepted in any way.
-"Bounced off the lawn", and hit the bottom level of secure targets.
-Had their radar transponders turned off.
-Did not injure anyone high-up in our government.
-Were used as "warnings" that things needed to be upgraded and increase security.
-Were a "complete surprise".
-Had temporary structures set up in front of the "impact locations" - 1994: Temporary bleachers 2001- 9 foot tall reals of wire sitting right in front of the area.
-Debris would be carried away covered with a tarp concealing it.
-Regular "Crime Scene" protocols would be completely abandoned.
-No video evidence would be released proving anything (5 frames from 2001 is not video, that's stop-action bullshit).

The list really goes on and on.. 1994 seems to be not only a dry run, but a "foreshadowing event" for 2001- to test the waters, see how much people ask to see video evidence, and see to what extent they buy a ridiculous story.

On an interesting "Side Note Coincidence" Bill Clinton visited the town that the alleged airplane was taken from the day before the event.

"Press Briefing by Dee Dee Myers
September 8, 1994
The White House: Office of the Press Secretary

MS. MYERS: Just one quick schedule addition. The President will go to Aberdeen, Maryland on Sunday morning, to the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, to a chapel for a prayer service. It's an active AmeriCorps program on an active military base there, and we'll have more details of exactly the timing tomorrow, but that will be the first AmeriCorps event"

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pi...

The alleged hijacker Frank Eugene Corder (and his brother) lived in Aberdeen, the same town Clinton visited the day before and the airport was allegedly hijacked from Harford County Airport- which is in Aberdeen Maryland.

Category

Education
License

Standard YouTube License



FIRE POST Slayer!!!!