Irish show everyone how to handle Banksters

Comments and questions

Irish show everyone how to handle Banksters

Postby Brandon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:29 pm

phpBB [video]

Just goes to show what the people can do when they're pissed off enough and gather together and fight the banks for each other.

An auction in Ireland was about to sell foreclosed properties when a crowd gathered at the back of the room. A spokesman stepped forward and told the auctioneer he is committing fraud if he goes ahead with the auction, as they don't have permission of the property owners to sell. Furthermore, he told the people who had gathered to bid on the properties, that if they bid and put down deposits on the properties, they will lose their money because the sales are fraudulent.

These guys had managed to persuade Irish auctioneers not to sell these properties which had been taken from their owners by banks - so the banks thought they were being clever by bringing in British auctioneers.

Watch the vid and see what happens

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Re: Irish show everyone how to handle Banksters

Postby dslayermo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 am

Why is it always ONE dude doing all the talking?
dslayermo

Postby Brandon » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:48 am

dslayermo wrote:Why is it always ONE dude doing all the talking?

I was wondering the same thing, why don't others stand up and join him, echoing his sentiments. I mean on one hand what happened is wonderful, on the other hand if that guy didn't take the bull by the horns the situation probably would have played out much differently...

Course in 'Murica the guy talking would have been tazed, beaten, handcuffed and fatally shot once in custody... the cultural differences really are profound.
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby dslayermo » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

"Course in 'Murica the guy talking would have been tazed, beaten, handcuffed and fatally shot once in custody... the cultural differences really are profound."

The Irish, real Irish, don't lay down to the Brits, never have and I don't think they ever will. The above is what the Irish do for fun, slow Friday night.

You read about this all the time, one farmer guy going to sue Monsatan for all the wrongs their commiting, one dude... taking all the risks, losing all that he has. All his buddies and lawyers put him up to it and when he gets ass raped in court of "justice" defending his rights, all his buddies, all the towns people remain silent, the lawyers go away to find another sacfricial lamb to slaughter for their meals.

F*ck it, you get the idea. And yeah, I've have been burned MANY times by cowards that I defended who ultimately betrayed me.
dslayermo

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 pm

dslayermo wrote:"Course in 'Murica the guy talking would have been tazed, beaten, handcuffed and fatally shot once in custody... the cultural differences really are profound."

The Irish, real Irish, don't lay down to the Brits, never have and I don't think they ever will. The above is what the Irish do for fun, slow Friday night.

You read about this all the time, one farmer guy going to sue Monsatan for all the wrongs their commiting, one dude... taking all the risks, losing all that he has. All his buddies and lawyers put him up to it and when he gets ass raped in court of "justice" defending his rights, all his buddies, all the towns people remain silent, the lawyers go away to find another sacfricial lamb to slaughter for their meals.

F*ck it, you get the idea. And yeah, I've have been burned MANY times by cowards that I defended who ultimately betrayed me.

It's far too common these days my friend. Society has become bankrupt of logic, living in fear at all times, and reacting like wild animals at the first sign of confusion. In conditions like this it is no wonder we have lawyers and politicians running the show.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion