How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Comments and questions

Re: How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Postby darkside » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

I agree that it is very disturbing to me why there is so few actual reporters when it comes to something this big. What disturbs me the most is that I live in a beach front area where the skies are almost always clear, so it is extremely easy to notice chemtrails in my area... yet if I were to for example, be driving down the road and see one and stick my hand out the window and point at it, people that saw would have no clue because they think it is normal for planes to leave behind trails.

I found the site via google by searching for chemtrail report and when I saw how few people actively report and the fact that your site got picked by the google bot ( your webmaster tagged the site very well! :mrgreen: ) your website will always be on the first page. I felt obligated to add to the community and my camera is now configured for outdoor photography. Expect all Naples reports to be coming from me in the future and props to everyone else that reports!

We can no longer hide in the shadows and wait for something to happen. I am not afraid of the repercussions of the truth. After all, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, we are all dead men anyway, and I care about my future generations in the hopes that we make it to year 3000.

P.S. I have already linked your website and I saw the amount of guests rise when I did so! I am making an ad as well to post in-game when I am playing on steam. Believe it or not, but there are a lot of younglings that are very interested in this, and a lot of them may be aspiring photographers and it is very easy to get the attention of young intelligent people and there is a rise in the number of intelligent kids on the internet especially interested in video games so I think this is a great way to spread awareness. We already have a group on steam dedicated to chemtrail awareness and it is growing.
darkside

Re: How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Postby Brandon » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Excellent post. :thumbup:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open Discussion