How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Comments and questions

How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Postby Brandon » Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 am

Hey gang, I thought it would be cool to have a thread for people to describe how they found ChemTrailReport. :thumbup:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Re: How did you find ChemTrail Report??

Postby FreeSkies » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 am

Googled "chemtrail report". This site is number one. Why is no one reporting?

If you aren't on multiple lists, you aren't living free.
FreeSkies

Postby Regg » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

FreeSkies wrote:Googled "chemtrail report". This site is number one. Why is no one reporting?

If you aren't on multiple lists, you aren't living free.

Good question. We set this up for people to use, and yet with all the discussion these days of chemtrails, no one wants to report any activity. Thanks for participating! We'll keep this site up as long as possible to track any activity people have the courage to speak out against.
Regg
Site Admin

Postby Brandon » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 pm

FreeSkies wrote:"If you aren't on multiple lists, you aren't living free"

Beautiful way to sum it up!! :lol:
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby SupraCeed » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:27 am

After becoming disabled, as in unable to work a full day, I had nothing but time to watch the grass grow, and look at the sky. Well, well, well. WE here know the rest of the short story, anyhow. I found this place on a RECOMMENDATION from another concerned member of a news forum I belong to, and I hope it grows. My Dad just harangued his Congressman today, because he has COPD really bad, not even a smoker, and being that we live only a few miles from Fort Dix, and a bit more from MacGuire AFB, he thought it might be prudent to give a 'concerned citizen' call. He said that there are planes, jets, at high altitude flying over OBVIOUS Military Air Space, and if it's not THEM, they might be interested to know this, that these high flying jets, are emitting a gaseous trail behind them, that does not fade away quickly like a "normal jet" vapor trail. These trails, if you will, just spread out, and make the sky HAZY, the sun REALLY HOT on your skin, and make you cough deep. It burns my lungs, as well as ALL of my neighbors, that I talk to in the community. I will copy-paste something I came across frome here earlier, blew my mind. Is there PROOF of these chemicals IN the "Chem-Trails"? :

"YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr.R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Others have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic barium skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a new and unknown pathogen that is seriously disabling and disfiguring. Over 12,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. Our skies are increasingly hazed over with fake barium/ aluminum particulate, ethylene dibromide chemtrail clouds. Whether in the atmosphere or in the Ocean this added particulate matter is a hazard to the health of every living thing on this planet. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. People are already dying because of the chemtrails. Life expectancy is down. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Please do what you can to help.

This is WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :think:
SupraCeed

Postby Brandon » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Nice post Supraceed.
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby ashesandsackcloth » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello from central Indiana. I'm Booner and have been on GLP forum since the start and before when it was cyber space orbit forum. Same handle since being on the web around 98. I have preached to people about chem-trails and pointed them out here since before 98 probably noticed them around 1996. I have conspiracy knowledge on lots of topics along with a healthy disrespect for the NWO agenda. I've been labeled an enemy of the state and told as such by a circus judge. Not afraid to speak my mind as we still have freedom of speech last time I checked however would tell you all that a false flag nuke event is eminent followed my martial law.

I see that your numbers are limited membership wise. May I suggest a recruitment effort thru the forums to enlist more spotters. I think you have the makings of a useful weapon to pull the curtain back on the satanist running the world and thier minions. ( Aliens = Fallen angels and their genetic mutations)

Are you familiar with a former forum known as Cloud Busters? Interested if you know of them.

I would tell most anyone to forget the MSM and the representatives in DC. You won't get anywhere till things go viral. Get Satalite pics up and spread the word to have a net of concerned folks on the ground telling whats up in the sky. Be waiting to here a replie and hope you all are serious about the issue as I 'm sure you are.

Booner :wave:
ashesandsackcloth

Postby scottishdude » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 am

Google search, then look and look and look...finnally found here. Thought I was going nuts, so i'm not alone on this. Also started taking pictures, I travel norcal alot and I see lotsa CT's and at the strangest of times, in the stangest places, but today was over the top, 3 jets together and I didn't have my camera. I will be bringing it, to right here.
Thanks for building this site, we have to get the word out. Look UP!
Maximum Respect The Scottish Dude aka Loo Wood
Attachments
DSC03111.JPG
scottishdude

Postby scottishdude » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:53 am

I just read everyone's post'. Nice. OK before that, I emailed my few friends that are open minded to reality. Check out my latest pics, that was just going to get a hair cut yesterday. Soon I will be out and about, I go where no one goes and I am already hurting from the pain of this new air, and I'm pissed. I have been ready to leave the country I was born in, but to where? Anybody remember Red Dawn? Can't you feel the tention, my ears are ringing, my tongue is on fire, my lungs are burning with my eyes on fire, suicide always on my mind, I have nothing left to lose and not much to live for so I say FUCK EM right out in public. Google Dr. Bill Dreagle and listen to the smart man. There's a storm a bruin.

The photo below is looking west from Chico, Ca. it's should have been clear blue, I counted 12 CT's and then spotted 3 jets laying more down, 2 going north and 1 going south over the I-5 corridor, the far side of the valley, just before the 1st hills, this is not right. This got me. Right in front of the sheeple...fuckin' shame, I'm embarassed for them. If you or I did this, we would be in jail or have our pilots license revolked. And we pay for it, and I'm broke and unemployed, So I guess I'm gonna enlist in my 50's ha! At least I have experience and know my territory.
Attachments
DSC03086.JPG
scottishdude

Postby Brandon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm

It's a shame things have gotten to this point. This site would work so much better if people would spread the word.
Brandon
Site Admin

Next

Return to Open Discussion