Time as important as money for Hansen wh

Comments and questions

Time as important as money for Hansen wh

Postby sherry2018love » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:48 am

VANCOUVER - Time was as important as money for Vancouver Canuck forward Jannik Hansen.The Canucks avoided salary arbitration with Hansen by signing him to a US$4.05-million, three-year deal on Thursday.Hansen said he wanted an Jordan Jenkins Jersey NHL contract that gave him some long-term security."The main thing was to make sure I got a deal that was a little longer," he told reporters during a telephone conference call. "I was looking for something more than one year. Once we figured that one out, it was more a matter of getting the numbers in."Laurence Gilman, Vancouver's a sistant general manager, said Hansen brings "significant attributes" to the team."He's an above average Brent Qvale Jersey skater and he likes the physical elements of the game,'' said Gilman. "He can hit. He thrives on the forecheck and he can kill penalties.''The 25-year-old from Herlev, Denmark, scored nine goals and added 20 Julian Howsare Jersey a sists in 82 games last year, mostly playing on the third line. His 29 points was a career high.In 25 playoff games, Hansen had three goals and six a sists.Hansen believes he can improve on those numbers over the Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey next few seasons."Right now it's a matter of taking the next step,'' he said. "This season was big for me in the fact I got to play in every game and contribute and was relied upon in crucial times of the games.
sherry2018love

Return to Open Discussion