Welcome to ChemTrailReport.com

Comments and questions

Welcome to ChemTrailReport.com

Postby Administrator » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:01 pm

We're still getting things together, but feel free to register and start browsing. Information will be rolling in shortly. If you would like to report chemtrails on the map above, make sure to enter a valid U.S. ZIP code in your user profile. This information is kept private for peace of mind.
Administrator
Site Admin

Awesome site...glad I found it!

Postby Almost_Heaven_WV » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello,

I just found this site tonight and I'm really stoked to have a place to report the spraying activity here in WV as well as see how it is in other parts of the country. I have known about chemtrails for a little while, but I haven't done a whole lot of research. From what I have witnessed and read, I think they are used extensively for weather modification. I haven't seen much spraying here for many days. Along with that, we are having no storms and no rainfall as well as burning hot temperatures. I don't think it's a coincidence after watching the spraying activity the past two summers in relation to the storm patterns.

Anyway, I look forward to posting all the information I can and I hope to gain just as much from other members as well in figuring out this very strange modern-day phenomenon.
Almost_Heaven_WV

Re: Welcome to ChemTrailReport.com

Postby ashesandsackcloth » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you for the kind welcome. I'm Booner and I live in central Indiana. I've been aware of the spraying since it started and have worked toward getting others to recognise it although would tell you most people are very dumbed down by the fluoride in the water supplies around the country. (Poisen) Point at the sky when you see them. It gets people looking and thinking. Sure you can teach this ol dog some new tricks too. Again thanks for the welcome and look forward to interacting with you all on this board.

Booner

My research to date shows that the reason behind these attacks is population control and other black ops. :sick:
ashesandsackcloth

Postby scottishdude » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

Northern California Central Valley, thank you for letting me hang out. I have seen Chem Trails for awile now and have begun to take photos of all suspects. Great site you built! I like that your text area's are kybd short cut friendly, control C (copy), control V (Paist) and the so important, control Z (undo), programmer friendly.
scottishdude

Postby stang289 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Vero Beach florida since jan2nd thru jan12th lots of chemtrails . jan 12th started out as sunny day overcast by sunset all aircraft chemtrails no clouds , very little air traffic usally here but not lately , having problems breathing not sure if its related , called Nasa no answers but no chemtrails since , Iv been a skywatcher all my life and know normal aircraft patterns . set up flightware account to track aircraft not sure if it will help , started blog and making phone calls , http://treasurecoastskywatch.blogspot.com/
stang289

Postby Skywatcher7 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Chem trails were discovered over my neighborhood in Littleton, Colorado on Saturday, April 2nd at approximately 10:00 am. Multiple applications occurred for a period of two hours in a box and criss-cross manner.Trails hung in the sky for up to an hour and dissapated into a mist which appeared to be falling to the ground. Dogs are ill in my area and the local news reported what they are calling a epidemic of canine flu. I wonder if this is related...
Skywatcher7

Postby usagreenjobsnow » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:07 pm

I "thank you" for the site great idea I had been thinking of doing a similar idea on my blog to keep us all informed as it was definitely needed.

Let's all pray to god we find out the purpose and chemicals they are spraying on us.

God's speed! :clap:
Thanks

Usa Green Jobs Now.Org
usagreenjobsnow

Postby SkyHawk » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Thank you for this site. I live where weather systems conjoin regularly from the North, West and South, usually at the same time. It makes for very interesting weather. I also believe it is being taken advantage of.

I watch and listen to the weather forecasts, then I watch them create the chemtrails. Then...the results. I could not keep a straight face if I were a meteorologist. Sometimes they only produce a local (or near by) downpour. Most of the time, however, I watch a massive storm system traverse East across the rest of the nation. A lot of the time these manmade systems have produced high winds or tornados as they build. I watch the news about the damage and death they have caused and I cry and curse those responsible. :cry: I'm so tired of every manipulative angle those in charge have implemented against humanity.

I've noticed, around here at least, that they usually cover very rural areas. One area, in particular, is over a coal plant. I believe they are taking advantage of the toxic particles being emitted to combine with the trails.

I witnessed more chemtrails early yesterday morning. Multiple chemtrails hovered for a couple of hours. A commercial airline passed over leaving a contrail that dissipated within a few minutes. I hopped online today, and from what I saw, it looks like they took advantage of the high winds (over 40 mph) and dust particulates being blown up from the SW US to create the system that headed up to the Great Lakes. As I'm writing I'm watching the news of this systems results.

Again, thank you for this site.
SkyHawk

Return to Open Discussion