Obama in Hawai'i and suddenly Chemtrails STOP since!!

Report chemtrail activity in your area! Create a new topic to record chemtrail sightings on the map.

Obama in Hawai'i and suddenly Chemtrails STOP since!!

Postby EyesKC » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Aloha Forum!

Obama arrived in Hawaii one-week ago today, and doesn't leave until Jan 5th or 6th.

Just before he got here, there were quite heavy off-island sprays that they let float over the islands, not as heavy or blatent as the midwest and the infamous X marks the spots, but anyone who knows chemtrail poisonings know what they look like, nothing like REAL clouds anyway ;)

The day Obama arrived last Friday there were no trails to be seen, sky as pretty and blue as old Hawaii.

I have been keeping a close eye to the skies since he has been here, and 7-days later, NOTHING still!!
Does this prove that the bs monsanto is spraying up there is POISON? I think so, but to prove my theory, I am monitoring the skies closely until he leaves. My guess is the day or day after he leaves, Hawaii will be sprayed HEAVILY, but the coming days will confirm.

If my theory proves true and they will not spray an ounce of nano poisons above him, how can we use that info to further expose this killing floor?
Thanks again for this incredible forum!!!
EyesKC

Re: Obama in Hawai'i and suddenly Chemtrails STOP since!!

Postby Brandon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Aloha Forum!

Obama arrived in Hawaii one-week ago today, and doesn't leave until Jan 5th or 6th.

Just before he got here, there were quite heavy off-island sprays that they let float over the islands, not as heavy or blatent as the midwest and the infamous X marks the spots, but anyone who knows chemtrail poisonings know what they look like, nothing like REAL clouds anyway ;)

The day Obama arrived last Friday there were no trails to be seen, sky as pretty and blue as old Hawaii.

I have been keeping a close eye to the skies since he has been here, and 7-days later, NOTHING still!!
Does this prove that the bs monsanto is spraying up there is POISON? I think so, but to prove my theory, I am monitoring the skies closely until he leaves. My guess is the day or day after he leaves, Hawaii will be sprayed HEAVILY, but the coming days will confirm.

If my theory proves true and they will not spray an ounce of nano poisons above him, how can we use that info to further expose this killing floor?
Thanks again for this incredible forum!!!

EPIC thread KC! I LOVE IT!!! This is a break through observation!!! Gave me chills! Keep your eyes peeled, thank you for the synopsis of events. Excellent question, what can we do with this information? Would be interesting to know if that policy of immunity extends to the immediate family as well (when they are in different locations)? Either way the other members will probably have some good ideas! Thanks again, marvelous post!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Postby Bogbob » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Any signs of trails?
Bogbob

Postby EyesKC » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:54 am

Sorry for the terrible delay, but wanted to answer, no, there were NO signs of any trails during the period he was here, and also Michelle stayed behind for another week, still no sprays. Literally the day after the entire family was gone, blammo magic 'vog' reappears. Total insanity, i get so fed up with seeing people show off photos of the sky here when its 'wisps' of chemicals and not real authentic Hawaiian skies, which without the manmade tampering/destruction are incredibly beautiful.
EyesKC

Postby Brandon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:12 pm

EyesKC wrote:Sorry for the terrible delay, but wanted to answer, no, there were NO signs of any trails during the period he was here, and also Michelle stayed behind for another week, still no sprays. Literally the day after the entire family was gone, blammo magic 'vog' reappears. Total insanity, i get so fed up with seeing people show off photos of the sky here when its 'wisps' of chemicals and not real authentic Hawaiian skies, which without the manmade tampering/destruction are incredibly beautiful.

Thanks for the update!
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Return to User Reports