100% chem cover by 8 AM 12/26/13

Report chemtrail activity in your area! Create a new topic to record chemtrail sightings on the map.

100% chem cover by 8 AM 12/26/13

Postby MedicoNisaba » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:12 am

It was clear and cool on Christmas so overnight they sprayed non-stop and created a haze of death over all of western NC. I was going to take pics, but I literally threw my camera against the garage, screamed "Fuck It!" and walked back inside.

This is what made me see the light, we're done for. At this point I have no interest in saving people. Not even my family whom are composed of mindless idiots who think those things in the sky are "clouds" or "jet-trails" and are harmless.

I'll die of a GMO-induced or Chemtrail-induced disease just like the rest of us, but preaching to the choir and reporting this is an exercise in futility.

I'm off to enjoy whatever time I have left, there is no real future for any of us.
MedicoNisaba

Re: 100% chem cover by 8 AM 12/26/13

Postby Brandon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:38 pm

We can only save ourselves my friend. You can't fix the fools, however you can learn from them. "I may gain more knowledge out of the folly of this madman than I shall from the teaching of the most wise." - Bram Stoker

People are guided by their emotions not logic, so we can not expect much from a society addicted to consumables that bemoan their own usage with cancer warnings and birth defects.

So what's the point? The most evolved in any species adapt and survive. JT posted a great write up about these facemasks to wear when you are out if the chemtrail spraying is bad that day. That is taking a brilliant proactive approach to a problem you can't solve. Just because we can't 'stop them from spraying', doesn't mean we have to roll over and die. JT will probably be doing pretty good all things considered because he doesn't drink fluoride water, he doesn't breathe the air without protection, and he doesn't eat GMO foods. If others notice his good health and follow his lead, wonderful!
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.
Brandon
Site Admin

Re: 100% chem cover by 8 AM 12/26/13

Postby dslayermo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:24 pm

I'm off to enjoy whatever time I have left, there is no real future for any of us.

Yes.
dslayermo

Return to User Reports