Maplestory M Mesos provides in Spades

Report chemtrail activity in your area! Create a new topic to record chemtrail sightings on the map.

Maplestory M Mesos provides in Spades

Postby Cszcy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:04 am

There are numerous people saying this current damage system and this unlimit power from funding create unbalance and it is unfair. I state unbalance here but buy Maplestory M Mesos is not totally true. It looks more like sport busted mainly due to this potential system which can provide you so much electricity once hitting cap damage, certain classes would be the best at cap level. Even if it's just a tiny minority and they place their own videos of boss soloing, it attracts jelly to some people, particularly those who are too hooked on harm. So much that a majority of gamers, I mainly speak about average funded players or above, completely forget the RPG part of the game.

These facts force people to think the game is pay2win without recognizing that they could just party with different players. But we must agree it takes a minimum harm, which can be fine due to achievments you have done up to now. But maybe the minimal damage requiered is high so only financed can fulfill requierment but there was a really small minority that they eventually solo.

Or if minimal damage is good but the timer if too large, it makes bosses too easy to solo at certain points. And remember after years of existence of MapleStory, it is far too easy to gain damage with these features that's cool. However there are a couple stuffs that don't assist either and is a problem for FM market as instance, in my opinion. The fact it exists instance drop. This instanced fall system pratically kills Free Market market, since in my opinion end-game boss equipment prices shouldn't be this cheap particularly weapons.

Some people are able to say courses are unbalanced due to rapid hitter classes and we could take Dojo as example. I believe Dojo is your best example I will use here. And the movies of people soloing chaos vellum. You can see it is unfair ? Why most classes can't hit"around" same damage for a cappion fast hitter exactly the same capital? I can certainly blame this current cap harm Guide .

Speaking about small minority of cappion players (on end game boss), most of these players actually break ToS to get there and also to get certain of them they have cap harm on more than one character! Too addicted to damage .
Cszcy

Return to User Reports