Play Games Such as Fortnite and Pubg

Report chemtrail activity in your area! Create a new topic to record chemtrail sightings on the map.

Play Games Such as Fortnite and Pubg

Postby Cszcy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:31 pm

There are two updates that mean a great deal to some individuals, one of which I never noticed because my dexterity wasn't as good as the teens wasting me fortnite materials after game. That would be the update to the shotgun dynamics, with consistent spread patterns along with the removal of the ability to have the ability to fire one shotgun, fast switch to fire and another almost immediately. Currently there is a delay, but I was not fast enough to make that movement anyhow. My mind just doesn't work that quick in-game.

Like Ross being basically homeless throughout part of this season, the storm ring in Fortnite currently moves round a bit as it closes in. It was tough enough trying to get to this circle with gamers in my back only playing for kills, today it could change while it shrinks. The middle of storm circles 7, 8 and 9 will proceed randomly while it shrinks.

Yet, like"The One with All the Resolutions" I really feel like I'm making promises I can't keep. All these updates into Fortnite (complete list here) are fairly detailed and might be enough to eventually get me back to the battle. While I'm hoping Sony comes around about the cross-progression, Epic Games is moving ahead quickly with enhancing and optimizing Fortnite, creating something which us casual players just can't ignore.

It's nearly that time. The sky itself has cracked in Fortnite: Battle Royale, and Epic Games is teasing a dramatic map overhaul which appears like it is going to integrate elements of Western, American and Viking Western culture. The developer has been working hard to produce the start of year 5 as cataclysmic as possible, starting with a rocket launching a little while back and continuing through a series of rifts which were both eating portions of the map and spitting out cryptic objects.

There's even an ARG that's involved llamas scattered throughout the world along with a giant Durr Burger head plopped in the center of the California Desert. More News all comes to a head with the beginning of Season 5, but you might be wondering when, exactly, that's. Here's what time Season 5 will start in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Cszcy

Return to User Reports